NOTE (January 2021): Most courses listed as “live” will be held virtually on Zoom until further notice. Phlebotomy and EKG/Vital Signs are temporarily canceled.
- For each “live” (virtual) course, those who register with a BWH/MGH/MGB-affiliated email address will receive the Zoom link approx. 1-2 days prior to the session.
- The courses that are indicated to be “online” can be taken at any time and are not held over Zoom. Information regarding each is included in the learning paths.
For RAs & CRCs
- READ FIRST: Intro to Learning Path for RAs & CRCs (last update: January 2021)
- Learning Path for Research Assistants & Clinical Research Coordinators (last update: January 2021)
- Please be sure to choose the tab that applies to you before using the path: Human Subjects Research, Animal Research, or Bench Research